- QuickBooks Support - Visit the corporate website for QuickBooks support.
- Internal Revenue Service - An online resource to the latest federal tax law.
- Colorado Department of Revenue - An online resource to Colorado state tax law.
Online Tax Payments
- Pay Federal Taxes - www.PAY1040.com allows you to pay your Federal income taxes electronically.
- Pay Colorado Taxes - Pay allows you to pay your Colorado individual and business taxes electronically.
Important Payroll Forms and Documents
- W-4 - Form for employee's Federal Withholding information
- Colorado Affirmation of Legal Work Status - Colorado now requires both the I-9 federal form and this form to be filled out and kept on file.
- W-9 Form - Verification of Taxpayer Identification Number.
- I-9 Form rev 2009 - Employment Eligibility Verification and Instructions.
- I-9 Form (Spanish) rev 2009 - Employment Eligibility Verification and Instructions. Use this form for reference only AFTER April 3, 2009. Penalties may be incurred if used before this date. The English version of this form must be used to be in compliance.
- HIRE Act W-11 form - If you are going to take advantage of the 2010 HIRE Act credit, this is the affidavit your employees need to sign verifying they were unemployed the previous 60 days. Please fax a copy to Payroll Vault and keep one for your records.